Ocean Point Resort & Spa, Sunny Isles Beach
Welcome to QuickQuote
Receive a free estimate of your event within seconds.
Name of Event:
Number of Attendees:
Checking our inventory in real-time, please wait...
Select Wedding Package:
Click on each to review.
Ocean Breeze Wedding
* Denotes a required field
Your contact information is considered confidential and will only be used to respond to your message.
To reserve your date we require a 25% non refundable deposit of the total estimate. 50 % of total due 120 days prior; 75% of total due 30 days prior; Final count and full amount due 14 days prior the event Parking charges are $27.00 for overnight guests, $18.00 for the entire day and $8.00 for special events. We allow two (2) to three (3) hours prior to the start of your event for your vendors to set up. Bride & Groom to provide menu designated escort/place cards and menu-table breakdown indicating to the banquet staff what entrée selection each guest ordered. We offer complimentary accommodations in a One Bedroom Suite for the Night of your Wedding with a $6000 food and beverage minimum. For the Reception, we provide complimentary white floor length linens, wedding white chair covers with sash, white and color overlay and napkins. Premium linen selections are available through the resort at an additional fee. You are welcome to bring your own vendors (florist, photographer, entertainment) and we can also provide you with a list of vendors familiar with our property. Food tastings are available after your contract has been signed. Tastings should be done at least 60-45 days prior to your event. You may select from one of our wedding menus up to (2) appetizers, (2) salads and (2) entrees (prime rib not included). Tastings may be scheduled during one of the following days/times: Tuesday-Wednesday- Friday 12:00 pm –1:00 pm or 3:00 pm-5 pm. 11 | P a g e **All Food and Beverage prices are subject to 21 % service charge and 9 % tax** Ceremonies on the beach requires a permit from the city of Sunny Isles Beach and a non-refundable deposit. You can also have your wedding ceremony in any of our spectacular rooms or terrace overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. Our ceremony rental fee is $800.00 which includes the set-up/breakdown, white folding padded chairs, small table at front, station with bottled water for your guest and a back up room in the event of inclement weather.
Terms & Conditions